Friday, November 12, 2010

Introduction

As you will understand from the name of this blog, my name is Ronald Lokers. Let me introduce myself!

I'm a BizTalk developer (amongst a whole lot of other things), but I'm also keeping an eye out for all things related to integration. I live in Montfoort, the Netherlands and I work at a large IT company.

In this blog I will post my 'Adventures in Integration Land'... don't expect any ground-breaking new insights though (or not right away anyway), I intend to use this blog to post things that took me a while to figure out, or to find on the Internet, so I can easily find them again when I need them. And perhaps some of these posts might help YOU out in your search for Integration Enlightenment!

Well, so much for the introduction... if you'd like to know more about me, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment